Review Detail

Fallen Dragon Featured Hot
SciFi F Fwwadmin December 12, 2016 2572
Corporate reallocation missions = legal piracy but a pirated world bites back
Rating 

Fallen Dragon is a scifi story about Lawrence, a young military man, who works for an organization involved in "corporate reallocation" which basically means legal piracy. Much of this 26 hour audiobook focuses on Lawrence's background as a rudderless teen who falls in love with a girl he meets at a hotel swimming pool and his later missions in the military.

I think with faster pacing this book would have been much better. The universe is large but the detailed descriptions of certain places or events overtook the actual plot of the story. Not until the very last part of the book do the readers find out what the fallen dragon even is or what is the main plot. I admit that the first time I started listening to this book I stopped after one hour and moved on to another book. I came back and finished the book but realize the problem was that there isn't enough of a suspenseful story or plot and too many detailed descriptions and background in comparison. I give this book three out of five stars as there are some good parts such as character development but not enough consistently.

Review

Format Reviewed
Audiobook
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account